Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Blender Goodness

I'm working from home today with no client calls so I've spend the last few hours going through Blender for Dummies and I become intrigued more and more. I was always very intimidated by Blender and thought I could never learn anything about it even though I always heard good things about it. While I'm still a Dummy all the way I see how streamline it is and I know, in theory, how to create isometric objects.

I have no doubt when I start using it I'll stumble and forget the million keyboard shortcuts for it but I have to keep reminding myself I don't need complex objects so I can get by on the more simpler tasks. I'm also confident that after a few weeks of using it I'll be become more comfortable with it.

Hopefully I'll make it to the chapter on applying textures. I also have no idea how to correctly setup two cameras (I just know how to setup one camera), I assume that will be easier then rotating the object at both angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment